Friday 18 March 2016

My First Glass Bottle painting

I have collected many glass bottles,just to paint it or decoupage it or to try something new.



Here I used glass paint.Glass paints can't be applied by brush.It comes in liquid form.I pore blue color inside the bottle,as I wanted this as background color.I was rotating the bottle for quite some time,so as to spread the color evenly everywhere.This takes 1-2 days for complete drying (It may take longer for bigger bottles).Then I made simple flower design on paper.I placed it on bottle and directly drawn outline with silver 3d liner.Once its dry,I fill the flower with pink glass color.At a time only one flower can be painted ,as bottle is round and paint spills down.I added some silver dots and my painted glass bottle is ready.


This is another try


This style is told me by my Mummy. Glass paint box has black glass out liner with it. I used to draw free form lines and shapes.Then I filled each shape with different glass color.Again you have to paint it part by part.We can called it as collage glass painting.




These are my painted glass bottles. Put some artificial flowers in it and decorate corner of your home !


2 comments:

  1. So vibrant an beautiful
    Thank you so much for participating in my 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I have learned a lot from your blog and I am really happy for your Blog's 5-million page views !

    ReplyDelete